University of Colorado Boulder, May 2017
Journalism and Mass Communication
B.S. Journalism News Editorial and Film Production
Avid Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier, DaVinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro, Final Cut 7, Audacity, AP Style, Super 8 and 16mm filming and editing experience, Darkroom Development techniques, experience with traditional film and digital cameras, Microsoft Word & Excel, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator.
WORK EXPERIENCE (Paid and unpaid)
CU Kage, Boulder, CO August 2016 - Current
· Work at the University of Colorado's film equipment resource, checking out and maintaining a fleet of cameras and cinema equipment ranging from FS700s, Black Magic 4Ks, CIONs, VariCams, 16mm cameras, 8mm cameras, lens kits, DJI Ronins, ARRI and OMNI Lighting Kits and sound recording equipment etc.
· Job also includes maintaining a computer editing lab, processing Super-8 & 16mm film, digitally scanning film and projecting multiple different formats.
USCSA Ski Team at CU Co-Captain, Boulder, CO September 2016 – March 2017
Lodging and Transportation Director
· Built a budget and reserved affordable lodging and transportation for 40 student athletes for 7-week period of time in the winter of 2016/17.
Boulder Daily Camera – Intern
Business Reporter June 2016 – August 2016
· Wrote and reported on business and other pertinent news for Boulder County, CO.
Hapa Sushi Bar and Grill, Boulder, CO June 2015 – December 2015
· Rolled Sushi, cut fish, and managed ingredients.
Crested Butte Vacation Rental, Crested Butte, CO May 2014 – August 2014
· Helped manage a cattle ranch for the summer months performing tasks such as building fences, irrigating fields, and moving cattle.
Big Mountain Landscaping, Salt Lake City, UT May 2013 – August 2013
· Installed and maintained landscaping and sprinkler systems for multiple customers in the greater Salt Lake area.
Neighborhood Lawn Mowing Business, Salt Lake City, UT June and July, 2011, 2012
Neighborhood Yard Worker
· Maintained multiple neighbors’ yards.