University of Colorado Boulder, May 2017
Journalism and Mass Communication
B.S. Journalism News Editorial and Film Production
Avid Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier, Final Cut Pro, Audacity, AP Style, Super 8 and 16mm filming and editing experience, Microsoft Word & Excel, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and knowledge of digital cameras
WORK EXPERIENCE (Paid and unpaid)
CU Kage, Boulder, CO August 2016 - Current
· Worked at the University of Colorado's film equipment resource, checking out and maintaining a fleet of cameras and cinema equipment ranging from FS700s, Black Magic 4Ks, CIONs, VariCams, Bolex 16mm, Nizo 8mm, DJI Ronins, ARRI and OMNI Lighting Kits and sound recording equipment.
USCSA Ski Team at CU Co-Captain, Boulder, CO September 2016 – Current
Lodging and Transportation Director
· Built a budget and reserved affordable lodging and transportation for 37 student athletes for five separate weekends.
Boulder Daily Camera – Intern
Business Reporter June 2016 – August 2016
· Wrote and reported on business and other pertinent news for Boulder County, CO.
Hapa Sushi Bar and Grill, Boulder, CO June 2015 – December 2015
· Rolled Sushi, cut fish, and managed ingredients.
Crested Butte Vacation Rental, Crested Butte, CO May 2014 – August 2014
· Helped manage a cattle ranch for the summer months performing tasks such as building fences, irrigating fields, and moving cattle.
Big Mountain Landscaping, Salt Lake City, UT May 2013 – August 2013
· Installed and maintained landscaping and sprinkler systems for multiple customers in the greater Salt Lake area.
Neighborhood Lawn Mowing Business, Salt Lake City, UT June and July, 2011, 2012
Neighborhood Yard Worker
· Maintained multiple neighbors’ yards.